The Stanford University is inviting highly skilled and motivated individuals to apply for SIEPR Predoctoral Research Fellowships. The fellowship offers tuition, health insurance, and a living stipend ($48,000 in 2018-2021).
The SIEPR/Economics Predoctoral Research Fellowship program is a full-time, post-baccalaureate program designed to prepare individuals wishing to gain valuable training and experience toward a career in academic research in economics or public policy.
This fellowship offers tuition, health insurance, and a living stipend of ($48,000 in 2018-2021).
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time Undergraduate, Masters and predoctoral research programme.
Stanford University, United States
Scholarship Study Field:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of economics or public policy.
International Students are eligible to apply.
1. Completed a 4-year undergraduate degree (bachelors or foreign equivalent) in economics, statistics, applied mathematics, or a related field;
2. A strong quantitative background and interest in learning cutting-edge research methods;
3. Creative and independent problem-solving skills;
4. Experience programming in Stata and R, and may have experience with GIS, Matlab, and other statistical packages; and
5. An interest in pursuing a PhD in Economics or a related field.
30 April, 2018
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online now application is ongoing