About University: Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, established in 1636, whose history, influence, and wealth have made it one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Harvard is a large, highly residential research university. The nominal cost of attendance is high, but the university’s large endowment allows it to offer generous financial aid packages. It operates several arts, cultural, and scientific museums, alongside the Harvard Library, which is the world’s largest academic and private library system, comprising 79 individual libraries with over 18 million volumes. Harvard’s alumni include eight U.S. presidents, several foreign heads of state, 62 living billionaires, 359 Rhodes Scholars, and 242 Marshall Scholars.To date, some 130 Nobel laureates, 18 Fields Medalists, and 13 Turing Award winners have been affiliated as students, faculty, or staff.
The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn 2019. MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MBA program at Harvard Business School.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Location: Harvard University, USA.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Nationality: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
HBS accepts three English language tests: the Internet-based version (only) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT); the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Application deadline: May 31, 2019