Rivers State Government, under the Rivers State Civil Service Commission, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment as Health Sector Workers in Rivers State Public Service in the following capacities below:
1.) Graduate Public Health Sector Worker
2.) Graduate Optometrist
3.) Graduate Nurse/Midwife
4.) Graduate Pharmacist
5.) Entry-level Laboratory Technician/Assistant
6.) Entry-level Medical Records Technician/Assistant
7.) Graduate Radiographer
8.) Graduate Scientific Officer
9.) Graduate Hygienist
10.) Graduate Physiotherapist
11.) Graduate Nurse
12.) Graduate Community Health Officer
13.) Entry-level Pharmacy Technician
14.) Graduate Medical Laboratory Scientist
15.) Graduate Medical Laboratory Technologist
16.) Graduate Medical Records Officer
17.) Graduate Environmental Health Officer
18.) Graduate Dietician
19.) Graduate Biomedical Engineer
Educational and Professional Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following basic qualifications with relevant cognate professional experience in their various field of specialization:
- Basic certification in the various disciplines
- Evidence of current Practice License from the relevant bodies
- Certificate of Discharge or Exemptions from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
- Post Graduate professional qualifications, including fellowships in areas of specialization.
- Applicants should not be more than 50 years of age.
Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Health Workers Salary Structure (CONHESS) as applicable in the Rivers State Public Service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand written applications and details of Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of the
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Applications should be addressed to:
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
2nd November, 2017.