We are proudly Nigeria’s pioneer and largest Brewing firm. Our company was incorporated in 1946 and in June 1949, we recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off our Lagos Brewery bottling lines. This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of one of the most modern brew house in the country.
In 1957, we commissioned our second brewery in Aba. The Aba Brewery has also recently undergone several optimization processes and has been fitted with best in brewery technology. In 1963 we commissioned our Kaduna Brewery while Ibadan Brewery came on stream in 1982. In 1993, we acquired our fifth brewery in Enugu. A sixth brewery, sited at Ama-eke in 9th Mile, Enugu was commissioned and christened Ama Brewery in October 2003. Ama Brewery is today the biggest and most modern brewery in Nigeria.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty Five (35) years as at June 2018 and should possess the following:
* Non Graduate should possess 5 credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including maths and English
* For Graduates Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
* Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Third Class Honours in any disciplines.
* NYSC Discharge Certificate.
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
* Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
* Initiative and drive.
WARNING: Never pay money to anyone asking you for money to help you Nigerian Breweries will never ask for money to grant you employment
Method of Application:
* No Multiple Application will be accepted
* Multiple Application will lead to automatic disqualification
* Start Application on this page using the provided link.
Click the below Application link to summit