- Support the growth of Consumer Banking by driving and providing thought leadership, and Direct Banking related products & services at both Group and Affiliate levels and,
- Manage programs that promote our product & services and the overall business.
- Plan and implement effective, competitive and innovative campaigns as agreed in annual marketing plan to help achieve business target, higher market share and Customer education
- Manage marketing budgets to ensure accuracy and within cost control and deliver agreed product revenue, cost profitability, sales volume.
- Participate in collaborating with both internal and external partners to implement usage campaigns
- Specify and lead customer insight and market research projects to guide the product’s strategic direction.
- Implement client acquisition programs and analyze program effectiveness.
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on people and technology.
- Work with internal and external counterparts to organizing events, trainings, seminars and exhibitions.
- Work closely with Affiliates Marketing teams to prepare customer communications and other marketing collaterals
- Build a high-performance culture and working environment within the team
Qualification and Requirement
- Must have a degree from any recognized institution
- Must no be more than 35 years at the time of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates